TOPSHOP Online Order Arrival

There surely is nothing more exciting than recieving an email titled 'Your Topshop Order Has Been Dispatched', after a week of waiting, I've finally got my wishlist basket  - excuse me whilst I jump for joy eek!

Topshop Boutique textured top - £28
Oriental print trousers - £42
I absolutely love mixing textures, whilst I'm always drawn to exciting prints, I think interesting textures can really bring an outfit to life.
Topshop Boutique heels - £35 (was £80)
I could not resist purchasing these beauties when I spotted them, they're just like Prada's AW13/14 cleets - I am in LOVE!
Necklace multipack - £12.50
Hexagon necklace - £5.50 
I thought this multipack was a really cost effective way of achieving the layering look that has really come forward this season. Achieving this look can sometimes be more costly than first thought, so I always keep my eye out for products like this.

 Plastic leather joggers - £38
Strappy heels - £55

What I loved about these heels is the gold bar detail across the front, I think it gives a really chic, expensive finish to the shoe, and makes them perfect for a glamorous night out.

Topshop Boutique kimono jacket - £68

This kimono is one of my favourite purchases in a really long time, not only is it bang on trend, but has an excellent quality print and the fabric is soft, but durable. I love the transitional colour palette, it fits perfectly into both SS and AW, and with the kimono/pj jacket silhouettes popularity, I feel that this is a really great investment piece.

6 comments:

  1. WOW love the shoes!! <3
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Where do you live? There must be also beautiful locations to shoot, or not?

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the UK, they're are pretty places around but not street locations like in your photographs! (There are similar places in London though, but not near to me)
      Thanks for visiting my blog! X

      Delete
  2. Omg those joggers and strappy heels awesome! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such good buys! I love the mesh top and the joggers!

    http://fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first pieces are so Stella McCartney, love them!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete