Nike Free SP Inneva Woven - Black/Champagne

On the whole, I'm not generally a trainer-wearing sort of girl. Not because I don't like trainers, because I actually really do! However, I find it really difficult to style an outfit with trainers and still manage to feel feminine, I think there's a real talent to it. Plus, wearing trainers always makes me feel like I'm either A) in a PE lesson, or B) wearing trainers to school with my uniform - it just never sat right!

However, knowing full well that I'll need some trainers toward the end of this year in view of travelling for a few months (I can't really see any of my Topshop beauties braving any 'backpacking' activities to be honest, can you?!), I've come quite fond of the Nike Free collection.

Nike Free SP Inneva Woven - Black/Champagne - £130 RRP

Although these beauties were released April 2013, I think they're some of the nicest Nike Free's on the market. Whilst they're not cheap, retailing at £130, the Nike Free collection is renown for being exceedingly comfortable and durable, and are proving extremely popular amongst fashionista's looking for perfect sport-luxe footwear that doesn't at all hint at a school PE lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment