Christmas Sale Shopping

When it comes to presents, I'm pretty tough to buy for, so I usually get gifted money at Christmas so that I can go out and treat myself. Sadly, I haven't felt incredibly inspired by many of the in store collections at the moment. Although I take advantage of the sales, I dislike the waiting period between January sales and new collection launches as it seems to go on forever! However, with this in mind I still managed to pick up a few things this week:


Zara Leather/Lace top - £39.00
Topshop Chiffon Top - £25

I'm always drawn to sheer, pastel pieces, and I loved this chiffon piece from Topshop as a transitional layering product  for autumn into spring. Moreover, I loved the two different levels of transparency within the fabric, as it really brings the piece to life.


River Island Strappy Shoes - £20 (Sale from £55)

I love creating a colour pop within an outfit, and this acidic orange is perfect - especially teamed with the above leather zara piece!


Primark Jumper - £5 (Sale from £12)
Topshop Premium Necklace - £10 (Sale from £20)

The 90's vibe of this piece is great, and it's quite thick and good quality for the low price. 


Topshop Boutique Joggers - £45 (Sale from £90)
Topshop Fedora - £25

I've been looking for ages for some premium trousers like this! They're perfect for office wear, but are beautifully tapered so go perfectly with Strappy heels for evening drinks.



Veganese Conditioner - £8.45
Marilyn Pre-Wash Hair Treatment - £8.95
Trichomania Coconut Solid Shampoo - £7.39
New Solid Shampoo Bar - £5.50
Sacred Truth Face Mask - Free Sample
All LUSH

Have you guys grabbed any bargains in the sales, or are you waiting for the new collections to arrive in store too?

No comments:

Post a Comment