The Nature of Existence

Lately, I've become fascinated with learning about other religions, spirituality and belief, and as a result I've began to question my own beliefs. Then today, I came across this documentary, The Nature of Existence, by Roger Nygard who is seeking the answer of our existence in the world. As part of his research he interviews so many people, from scientists and yogis to evangelist preachers and taxi drivers. This documentary was so inspiring and genuinely made me feel so happy about the world, watching the world like this reignites my belief in peoples love for each other. I know this all sounds a bit hippie, but when the world is so busy, work-orientated and sometimes stressful, its so good to stand back and re-evaluate the cultures around you for what they're meant to be about - not just the stereotypes. After watching this, I am more determined than ever to get out there and see the world and experience everything I can - because at the end of the day, I can come home, get a job, get married and have 2.5 kids at anytime.

The world is waiting.


Video source available here

No comments:

Post a Comment