Amelia May Jewellery

One of the reasons I love Instagram so much is that it has enabled me to discover so many amazing, independent brands through following celebrities and fashion bloggers. One of my favourite being Amelia May jewellery.

The brand owner, Adi, established Amelia May whilst in her second year of university where she gained a 1st class degree in BA Fashion. More and more I find myself supporting slow fashion brands, Amelia May still produce all of their products in house by hand with their on-going ambition to make their products 100% British.

Whilst I love that her jewellery is hand-made and not mass-produced, I love its delicacy and the use of some of my favourite crystals like moonstone and amethyst - which I buy for their metaphysical properties in addition to their pretty qualities!

Amelia May describes their SS14 collection as elegant with Aztec and Art Deco influence, I particularly love their collection of mid knuckle rings that can be stacked and layered with normal rings.





Images: Amelia May Online/Amelia May Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment