Officially Blogging: Charmingly British Blog Launch

Just a quick update post to share some great news, drum-roll!

I've previously hinted that I've been working with Charmingly British on their Spring 2014 relaunch, and I am happy to announce the launch of our brand new blog! Written by yours truly!

You can check out the fortnightly updates on the below link:


I am so excited to be working with Charmingly, I first discovered the brand at a local game fair, along with a number of British brands, and I instantly fell in love with their pieces. And then, before I knew it I was sitting with Sue, the collection designer, discussing relaunch plans and creating their new blog. 

Never has the phrase "Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen" felt so applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment