eBay Bargains

As I have previously confessed, I am a huge fan of statement jewellery and month after month, I find myself spending more on jewels than anything else. This month I decided to approach my 'need' differently, with the December sales fast approaching it seemed pointless to spend any more money on statement pieces for them to go straight into sale next month, in steps eBay

In general, I'm not so patient with eBay and usually opt for a Buy It Now option (especially books), but this time I was patient and it really seemed to pay off! I simply searched 'Resin Statement Necklace' or 'Jelly Statement Necklace' (that's how a lot of sellers describe plastic/costume pieces you'd usually get from places such as Topshop)

Check out these beauties, that were a fraction of the cost:

'Elegant Gener Purple Light Resin Chain Statement Bib Necklace'
£1.54 - Free Delivery

'Bright Baguette Long Magnificent Trendy Choker Bib Statement Necklace'
£2.00 - Free delivery

'Beautiful Golden Chain Big Dai Solid Jelly Resin Pendant Bib Necklace'
£3.08 - Free delivery

The only downside of this being the 'free delivery' issue, free delivery from China usually means you don't see your purchase for around 20 working days... definitely a new take on fast fashion.

Have you guys had any eBay bargains lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment