Charmingly British: 'Om Sign' Bracelet

As a Christmas present from Charmingly British, I got this beautiful 'Om Sign' charm and leather bracelet, featuring their classic collet charms either side. The 'Om Sign' derives from Hinduism, as it is believed by Hindu's that creation began by taking the form of the first original vibration in the sound of "OM".


image sourced at: Charmingly British
I've been wearing it with my Snowflake Obsidian crystal bracelet. Snowflake Obsidian is a stone of purity that encourages balance for mind, body and spirit whilst helping recognise and release mistakes.


I love this bracelet, and I love layering it with my crystal bracelets. I'm really excited for the upcoming collection, and can't wait to purchase one of their Charms To Change bracelets as they incorporate crystals!

No comments:

Post a Comment