Well Deserved Treats

So for the last few months I've been slaving away researching and writing my final year project, and finally it was sent off to print a few days ago...

...ahem, so whilst I was in London this week, I treated myself to a few well deserved beauties!

Limited Edition Embellished Crop Top - Topshop - £38
Nicole Mesh Crop Jumper - Missguided X Nicole - £20

I think both of these pieces are key summer updates. I'm looking for the perfect pair of 'mom' jeans to team up with them as I type. What I loved about the Topshop crop top is the creamy lemon tone of the yellow, I love yellow but bright shades really wash my skin out being blonde so this was perfect for me, and I also think the strong detailed embellishment is beautiful.

PU Pastel Midi Skirt - Missguided - £20
Fabulouse Sheer Hoodie - H&M - £14.99


Embellished Clutch Bag - Primark - £6 (bargain, I know!)
This will be perfect to take to Morocco in June, I love the mix of colours and shapes, it has that real eclectic, boho feel to it.

Skinny Ripped White Jeans - Topshop - £40
I tried to take a photograph of these but it was impossible to see the rip, so ta-dah! Perfect summer jeans!

Strappy White Mesh Dress - Missguided - £25
Again, the mesh was invisible, but here's me wearing it on Friday night!

I cannot explain how excited I am to be graduating in a few weeks time, I really cannot wait to get back into the retail office environment and start building my career within the industry. For an idea of how excited I am, please refer to the above gif animation...

Image sources: TumblrJeans, dress

No comments:

Post a Comment