Missguided X Nicole

Missguided is one of those retailers that I double check weekly for new arrivals (okay, more like daily) and there's always something I've got my eye on. This Spring, their newly launched collaboration collection with Nicole Scherzinger is no exception. Not only does Nicole seem to get more beautiful each day, her Missguided collection is to die for - can this lady get any better? I think Nicole is a great collaboration choice for Missguided, because not only is she a great role model (cannot get enough of her on The X Factor), she's really edgy and suitable for the Missguided consumer.

The collection is a mix of mesh and some-how sophisticated beauties and sports luxe pieces. The colour pallette is kept simple between petrol blue, black and bright white. I think it makes a really gorgeous high summer collection that can be adapted into a lot of womens styles - whether they're edgy or minimal.

I'm usually detered from celebrity collaborations with high street brands, (e.g. The Kardashians X Dorothy Perkins, what on earth was that all about?) but this collection is spot on for the Missguided consumer.

As I've been writing this post I've actually treated myself to one of her mesh crop tops for just £20. As well as being totally on-trend, the pieces range from £20 - £45, making Nicole's style also affordable.

Here's the Making Of promo video for the collection:

The collection can be viewed online here: http://www.missguided.co.uk/nicole 
I can promise that if you click that link, you will add at least one thing to your basket, happy shopping!

All images sourced from Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment