November Wishlist: Topshop

My biggest highstreet weakness is definitely Topshop, I constantly check their website, and can't resist nipping into store for a quick peak. I'm one of those people that continuously updates their basket in anticipation that i'll be able to splurge on payday and click 'go to checkout'. 

My current Topshop basket looks like this:

I cannot get enough of kimonos, not only because of my love of everything Asia, but I just love pyjama chic right now! My favourite piece has to be the leather bralet, I love multi functionality, and you could wear it with practically anything (e.g. Those gorgeous snake skin metallic trousers, ahem). Whilst buying design-led products is key, its important to ensure multi-functionality that can carry pieces through seasons - which I think all of the above would be perfect for.  

Leather bralet, £45
Kimono, £60
Leather tee, £50
Gold lurex jumpsuit, £38
Floral jumpsuit, £55
Snakeskin dress, £45
Snake metallic trousers, £38

Where is your to-go-to fashion spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment